About Me

My photo
Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
me? just try to figure it out by ur self! check my another blog : http://blueismycolour.wordpress.com/ FB & YM : ivy_puppy@yahoo.com follow me @ivypuppy

Monday, September 22, 2008

for my sister n bestfriend that i ever had..

Maybe i can't solve all ur problem
but i can accompany u to find the way out

maybe i can't make u good in everything
but the only things that i can do is love u what the way u're

maybe i can't make ur world full of shine
but i allways give u light of my heart

maybe i'm not the most perfect friend that u had
but u must know u're the important one that i'd have

maybe i ever made u angry
but i don't even know how to make u smile

maybe i allways do the stupid thing
but the true is..i want to make u happy

No comments: